Tell us a little bit about your business?
Bolsita Verde is a meal kit delivery service delivering plant-based recipes including portioned ingredients to your doorstep on Mallorca. Every week you can choose from a weekly selection of 9 recipes, select the meal plan that suits you best and start cooking.
What you can expect:
- Healthy and inspiring recipes
- Stress-free cooking
- No commitment
- A reusable and plastic-free packaging system
- Local and organic ingredients
What did you have for breakfast today?
Yoghurt with my home-made granola and a kiwi. And a cup of green tea.
What does your morning routine look like?
My alarm goes off at 7 in the morning. I’ll put my sports clothes on and either go for a run by the water or do a little HIT workout on our rooftop terrace. Then I’ll take a shower, have my breakfast and I’m ready to rock the day!
What is your number one health habit?
I would say my sports routine in the morning. I always said that I could never do sports in the morning or that I needed to have breakfast before going for a run, but ever since I changed my routine during Covid, I couldn’t advise it more. You start your day full of energy and you’ve done your portion of sports for the day. Your evenings are free for whatever comes up!
What is your guilty pleasure?
Cheese!! Coming from the Netherlands, there’s just no day that goes by without eating cheese. It happens that the fridge with cheese is touched before I even say hi to my boyfriend after coming home from work.
What’s one book or podcast you’d recommend everyone read/listen to?
A must-watch are the documentaries ‘Game Changers’ and ‘What the Health’.
In Mallorca, where is your favourite place to:
- De-stress: The mountains! There’s no other place where I can completely disconnect and live the moment.
- Move: Again, the mountains! Whether on the bicycle or hiking, I can’t get enough of them.
- Shop: I love to check out little concept stores.
- Dine: Vent in Portixol. Simple and good!
- Stay: Palma! Although I’m a big fan of the mountains, I love the city buzz and having everything in walking distance.