Is anyone else worried about 5G?
Ever since Covid, I have started to question everything. I have spent more time researching the things that make me go ‘urmmm’ and 5G is right at the top of my ‘urmmm’ list. I have seen a wide variety of 5G towers going up all over the place especially in areas with a high concentration of people, at schools, universities, on apartment blocks etc and it makes me wonder about the effects the radiation from these towers will have on humanity. My curiosity means that I now know quite a lot about 5G and I would like to share with you some of my findings. It’s worth looking into yourself and, if you are noticing any health issues and think it could be related to 5G, please contact me and just maybe I can help. So…
What is 5G?
5g is the next-generation wireless network technology being deployed nationwide. It will be significantly faster, have greater bandwidth and handles more connected devices than the existing 4g network.
In order for the superfast 5g networks to be successful, tons of small cell sites need to be installed, mainly in cities on lamp posts, roofs, walls or towers. There has been a huge increase in the number of 5g towers being installed over the last few years and this is set to continue.
There are three different methods for building a 5g network:
- low-band network (covers a wide area but is only about 20% faster than 4G)
- high-band network (superfast speeds but signals don’t travel well and struggle to move through hard surfaces hence the need for many cell towers close together)
- mid-band network (balances speed and coverage in between the high and low bands)
Is 5G harmful to our health?
In a technology and innovation-driven world our desire for the latest, fastest, newest of everything comes at a price, there is always cause and effect.
Would we be able to recognise the effects of an invisible pollutant and would enough people care until it was seemingly too late?
Currently, it is estimated that in excess of 5 billion people use a mobile phone, using apps that are constantly sending and receiving electromagnetic radiation/frequencies (EMR/EMFs).
You can’t see or hear this radiation but man-made electromagnetic radiation is on the increase at alarming rates.
Radiation occurs naturally on our planet but with the rapid development and advancement of wireless technology (man-made radiation), some experts claim that the proliferation of this form of radiation is dangerous to our health.
“The greatest polluting element in the earth’s environment is the proliferation of electromagnetic fields.” Robert O Becker. M.D
Here are a list of common radiation/wireless symptoms:
- Insomnia/sleep disturbance
- Ear ringing/tinnitus
- Cognitive disturbance
Dr. Federica Lamech, Paper Published 2014
Electromagnetic radiation exists on a spectrum ranging from ionising radiation that comes from an X-Ray to non-ionising radiation like microwaves that can heat up food.
Mobile phones, tablets, WiFi routers, smart meters, smart gadgets and all wireless devices are constantly sending and receiving microwaves. Health experts are warning that long-term exposure to these man-made microwaves/radiation comes with side effects.
Children are at a greater risk because their brains absorb twice as much radiation as adults. Children’s brains are not yet protected by a myelin sheath as myelination is still in development and therefore any radiation exposure is going to have a greater impact.
Radiation can also affect fertility as it creates oxidative stress. Oxidative stress damages DNA and can also cause diabetes, hardened blood vessels, inflammatory conditions, high blood pressure, heart disease and cancer.
What can we do about 5G radiation?
Here are a list of things you can do to help reduce radiation exposure:
- Keep your phone away from your skin
- Do not keep your phone in your pocket
- Do not rest your laptop or tablet on your lap
- Turn off your Bluetooth when not in use
- Turn off your WiFi when not in use
- Turn off your GPS
- Turn off any apps that ask to know your location
- Turn off your mobile at night or put it on aeroplane mode
- Ideally, leave your mobile outside your bedroom at night
- Do not use wireless headphones
- Use headphones with a wire that do not need a connection to Bluetooth to work
- Remove your smart meter from your home
- Move house if you are really close to a 5g tower
- Contact your local council to ask about the risks of 5g
- Look into radiation protection products for your radiating devices and throughout your home, products like Shungite, Tesla and Omnia
Since identifying some potential health issues relating to 5g, I decided to search for solutions. In my quest to find some way to help, I have found a range of radiation harmonising products you can use on all your radiating devices and protective products to place around your home.
If you would like to learn more about 5G and how Shungite and other harmonising products can reduce the effects of radiation, I will be giving a talk on Thursday 15th December at 11:30 at Santosha Restaurant, Calle Metge Matas 2, Palma central.
To confirm your place or for any further information, please contact me, Katharine, Angel of Wellness at email@example.com or tel: +34 693 033 943