Tell us a little bit about your business
We are a sister-run, pop-up and online shop selling health and wellness products. We also offer holistic massage and wellness treatments from Es Verger, near Esporles, in Mallorca. We give talks on Shungite, Bioresonance, Essential Oils and related wellness topics.
What did you have for breakfast today?
Today I had a heavy metal detox smoothie. I really like Anthony Williams, the Medical Medium and this is one of his recommendations. My sister, Nic, is training to become a functional kinesiologist and is currently looking at food intolerances. My diet may change soon depending on what we discover when she tests me.
What does your morning routine look like?
Usually cuddles with my daughter, Izzy for 30 minutes before the day begins, then get ready, walk the dogs, take Izzy to school, a little food shopping and then head home to massage a client or two. If there is any time left, I will still down to work on the business admin.
What is your number one health habit?
What is your guilty pleasure?
The Hungarian handmade cinnamon roll I tried at the sweet festival in Es Verger or the vanilla ice cream we found here in Mallorca!
What’s one podcast you’d recommend everyone listen to?
Happy Place by Fearne Cotton.
In Mallorca, where is your favourite place to:
- De-stress: At home looking at the view over Mallorca from our house
- Move: Absolutely nowhere, it’s magical at home
- Shop: Hardware shops, I love a bit of D.I.Y
- Dine: Not explored many places but the pizza in Port Adriano was pretty special
- Stay: We haven’t stayed anywhere yet, but the views from La Posada del Marques in Es Verger are incredible so we might go there one weekend.