At the Temple of Feminine Arts Julia shares the Mystica Teachings and Transmissions. In the Moon Temple, she offers new and full moon ceremonies in womens’ circles in nature, encouraging you to align with the frequency of each moon for healing and soul expansion. The Womb Temple is about reconnecting with your womb to awaken your power and radiance through womb yoga, womb blessings, activations & healings, sacred dance and the use of essential oils. The Sound Temple is focused on tuning into your own vibrancy and healing through sound – sound baths with alchemy bowls, sacred drumming classes to find your own beat, and chanting circles.
What did you have for breakfast today?
A green detox smoothie with extra ginger.
What does your morning routine look like?
- Sacred Dance
- Drumming or Playing my Alchemy Bowls
What is your number one health habit?
What is your guilty pleasure?
What’s one book or podcast you’d recommend everyone read/listen to?
It is always changing – at the moment the Hathor Material of Tom Kenyon.
In Mallorca, where is your favourite place to:
- De-stress: On the top of a hill gazing out at the endless sea close to Deia
- Move: Directly beside the sea at the spot where I‘m holding my ceremonies close to Portals
- Shop: Santa Catalina Market
- Dine: Bar Esperanza
- Stay: Anywhere out in Mallorca’s nature underneath the stars and the moon.