Tell us a little bit about your work?
As a Holistic Embodiment Coach and Breathworker, my intention with FlowwFrequency is to support individuals on their journey of coming to truth by helping them establish a deeper mind-body connection.
In a coaching program, clients are guided to release stagnation through embodiment practices, to overcome resistance through mindset training and find balance in day to day living so they can achieve their self-determined goals. I work by taking a very integrative and intuitive approach, looking at all aspects of the person’s current life as well as past traumas so they can develop a better understanding of themselves and create lasting change.
I also provide mentorship for individuals who wish to promote their personal brand in the online space. For this, you are invited to join me in an online platform that holds weekly mastermind calls and trainings.
What did you have for breakfast today?
I had a juice today as I am currently cleansing. Orange, lemon, grapefruit, cucumber and ginger.
What does your morning routine look like?
Every morning I drink Kangen water with lemon before doing anything else! My routine varies from day to day depending on how I feel or what my day has in store. Some days I go for a walk in the forest and sit to meditate/breathe. On a slower morning, I might wake up with the sunrise and sit on the mat for my morning practice. Breathwork, meditation and a bit of movement are essential for me every morning.
What is your number one health habit?
Drinking electrolyzed reduced Kangen water!
What is your guilty pleasure?
Dates with peanut butter! Omg… I’m craving it now!
What’s one book or podcast you’d recommend everyone read/listen to?
The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel Van Der Kolk
In Mallorca, where is your favourite place to:
- De-stress: Walking on any hiking/walking trail – I love Banyalbufar and Esporles
- Move: Dancing in the forest…. And lately, I have been doing Kundalini Activation Process (KAP) with Sofia at Earth Yoga. Check her IG out to learn about KAP @findwithinyourheart
- Shop: The Eco Market at Plaza Patines for locally grown foods / Prem Shakti is one of my favourite clothing shops, the clothes are made here and they use some very beautiful fabrics from India.
- Dine: Santosha Restaurant for brunch.
- Stay: I actually haven’t explored much the accommodation here. But, I’m really keen to have an experience with The Glamping here on the island…