Evelyn Sztojanov is a Transformational Life Coach and Personal Fitness Trainer. She helps people transform their health, working with both their body and mind to create a heart-centred, connected life.
What did you have for breakfast today?
Organic rye bread from Thomas Bakeshop and warm water with a turmeric-black pepper-honey-lemon combo. I have that one every morning. It’s my morning wake-up ritual.
What does your morning routine look like?
I spend a few minutes practising active breathing before getting up, activating the diaphragm, as well as a quick body activation routine with light stretches. Then I do the mandatory belly caressing for my dog and cat, all before getting up. Then it’s on to my morning facial routine with local organic products from Sublime Oils, then a quick walk with my dog and breakfast before the first online class of the day.
What is your number one health habit?
Maintaining a strong and healthy mind and heart, healthy boundaries and staying tuned into my body’s intuitive hearing. That always alerts me to what I need on a physical level at any given moment, whether that’s more rest, training or love.
What is your guilty pleasure?
Watching a series. I mostly read and watch the occasional movie, but now and then I enjoy switching off with a glass of red and a series.
What’s one book or podcast you’d recommend everyone read/listen to?
Unlocking Us with Brene Brown.
In Mallorca, where is your favourite place to:
- De-stress: Monastery of Miramar. It’s magical.
- Move: My own studio, SIMPLIFYT or otherwise La Raixa for long walks among the almond trees
- Shop: Calame Palma, a’distraction, Folklorius and Nu Market, Plaza Patines organic market and Pere Garau for food shopping
- Dine: Mama Carmen, my absolute favourite. Best coffee and vegan pastry. And Nama Deia for mindblowing Asian fusion dishes.
- Stay: At home, on my beautiful roof terrace and urban garden